Skip To Main Content


PowerSchool Returning Student Online Registration

PowerSchool Returning Student Link

PowerSchool New Student Online Registration

PowerSchool New Student Registration Link 22-23 School Year

The following documents are required for enrollment at FES:

  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Proof of residency (Utility bill)
  • Birth Certificate
  • State of Alabama Immunization Record (If record is out of state, you may have transferred to the Alabama records at the Health Department)
  • Social Security Card
  • Parent/ Guardian's picture ID
  • Legal Custody or Guardianship Documents (If parents are divorced or guardian's name is NOT on the birth certificate. Must be signed by judge)